02 November 2006

A Day in the Life of Tommy Hammond








Well it all starts like this. Really late at night or really early in the morning I hear my mom’s voice, “Tommy? Tommy? TOMMY!” Then I say, “2 more minutes.” Then I have to get dressed, brush my teeth & do my hair.
SSSHHHH, don’t tell anyone else but it’s a little known fact I just put on a hat. Next I’m off down the stairs racing the elevator down to the bottom.
I hop into Patricky’s car and ride to school.
When I get to school I sit down and wait for the bell to ring. When it does all my friends enter the room then I say Oi to them. Then we wait for the teacher some times they’re late. When the teacher arrives we start class.
I understand what I can. Then after a few classes we play Cops & Robbers on the play ground. And after a few more classes we go home, play a little X-BOX and go outside, which some people call the parking lot. But I call it the land-of-the-lost because a million, quadrillion, sectillion, kabillion soccer balls and tennis balls have gone over that wall (no footballs yet). After losing the ball we brought we go to the Thresher’s house and play on the computer, play station 2, or risk. Then we eat dinner and go to ju-jitsu. Go home. Go to bed and start over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Tommy, that sounds like a jam-packed day. I too like my "2 more minutes;" Praise God for the snooze button! -Auntie Melina