15 March 2007

Church Planting Down the Amazon



Today we will fly out to Manaus. Straight from the airport we will head to the boat and travel 8 hours into the Amazon Basin interior. A team from Elk City, Okl. will be building a church that seats 250 people. Please pray for safety, protection and the Holy Spirit Fire to fall. Joining us on the trip will be the Thresher family. We are anticipating a great trip. This Sunday I will have the honor and opportunity to baptize Tommy and Nicky in the Amazon River. I get chills just thinking of it! God is good! I will be back to blogging after the 24th.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be careful and call me when you return.

faganface said...

That is so awesome! How exciting...I so miss the Amazon!!

Anonymous said...

Very Cool. I'm praying right now! It's going to be amazing! God's going to use the boys' hands. Signs and wonders. Can't wait to see pictures and read your stories.

Tina

Rob Cunningham said...

glad to head you guys are doing well and God continues to open new doors!

ps: go jayhawks! :)