10 April 2007

More Amazon Pics

Tommy serving drinks to the locals.

I anchored the team! Just doing my part.

Nicky preparing to take a courtesy drink at the work site.....his face is priceless!

Tommy and Nicky found a monkey skull in the village. This is TOmmy and Chuck and the Monkey named Chester.

NIcky and Bernice doing homework on the boat.

I have about 3,000 pics from the Amazon trip we were on about three weeks ago. Just when I think enough is enough, I find a few more. Hope it is not too much for you to handle.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are you doing????

Anonymous said...

I love the pics, keep them coming!

Anonymous said...

Weggie~ where have you been?

Anonymous said...

Here you just ignore me!

faganface said...

Keep the pictures coming I like them!! My password finally works again.

jaykaymel said...

For some reason my password isn't working, so I had to register all over again. Boooooooo!!! :( Anyway, Kaylie and I love the pics!!! We want more!!!