21 June 2007

HCC in Manaus




Harvest Christian Center-Turlock, Ca. spent eight days ministering in the city of Manaus. They planted their sixth church in Brazil. Thousands heard the Gospel from Pastor Ron Eivaz during evening services and thousands received physical healings and the fire of God. The team ministered on the beaches of the Rio del Negro and prophesied into the lives of many. Thank you HCC for a great week. Manaus will be forever changed! I will be posting random pics from their trip during the next two weeks or so.

For video footage please visit the Video Blog

3 comments:

faganface said...

The day doing ministry on the street changed me...God challenged me soooo much!! I want to be there right now.

Anonymous said...

I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your website. It's a very easy
on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me
to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme?
Outstanding work!

Feel free to surf to my website :: custom landing page

Anonymous said...

There is also a vast vary of exercise method on the
net that are easy to stick to. It has been in use for more than
one hundred a long time in soreness treatment.

Here is my page the flex mini reviews