29 January 2007

Minas Gerais

Our friends Marcos and Suzanne took us on a day trip (9 am-2am) to the state of Minas Gerais. This state is about 2 1/2 hours north east of our state Sao Paulo. Marcos and Suzanne are Pastors of our home church Sara Nossa Terra in Pindamonhangaba. I only took 168 pictures on this trip, so here is what I found to be the best and hopefully the most interesting to you!

This is a picture I call "Idols-n-a-Box" It is on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere

Nicky with his new straw hat

Nicky on his horse

This is Tommy while we were rounding up the horses.

Tommy on his horse..YippeeKiYo....whatever that means.

3 comments:

faganface said...

What a fun day!! I like the hats! It looks beautiful there.

Anonymous said...

It was Soooooooo beautiful! I felt so close to God driving around up there.

Anonymous said...

Fuuuuuun!!! Love the hats! Tommy, you look waaay taller! Kaylie says, "Tommy and Kiki a Cowboy?!"

Love,

Auntie Melina