08 January 2007

PULSE OF PINDA


Since the Pinda Bible School is out for summer break I have not posted any featured students as a prayer focus. I decided I would spotlight different people we interact with on a daily basis. I will post a photo and small description of prayer needs of Pindonese (people from Pindamonhangaba).

This is a picture of me and my friend Antonio. Antonio lives in our barrio. He is mentally handicapped and spends most of his day sitting on the park bench. Antonio does not speak english and I barely speak portuguese, so our conversations can often be entertaining. I do know that when I see Antonio, shake his hand, look him in the eyes and tell him he is my amigo he gets extremely excited and often begins to cry. Please pray that Antonio will soon see Jesus as his amigo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats what its all about there..

tyler

Anonymous said...

I've prayed! Will there be updates from time to time about the people you're featuring?

A pleasure to see your smiling face at the conference, Bernice! Thanks for the comment training. I hope I'm doing it right.

Tina U