23 January 2007

Shift Happens



I sense a shift in the atmosphere.


shift | sh ift|
a slight change in position, direction, or tendency


Bernice has returned home from a great prophetic conference at our home church Harvest Christian Center. While the boys and I missed her dearly, we are aware that she was imparted to greatly. It has renewed a passion in us to "activate" the gifts the Lord has placed in us. To fan the flame in our hearts for the lost, lonely and hurt people of the world.

I found this quote and it spoke what I believe is part of our shifting.

"There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find ways in which you yourself have altered."
-- Nelson Mandela, South African President and Nobel Prize winner


I realize that our future is bright and those who are influenced by the Lord through us share in that future.

"Change is the law of life and those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future."
-- John F. Kennedy


We will not miss out on what the Lord is doing. This is our declaration.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Shift is shaking the inter souls of the men who seek him. Do you feel it?

faganface said...

I love the quote! A shift is occuring and I am so excited to see what God is doing next! Glad Bernice got home safe.

Anonymous said...

These quotes are awesome! Where do you find them?