18 January 2007

We are counting the minutes...Welcome Home Queen!



We pick up Bernice from Sao Paulo Saturday morning! She has been in the states for what seems to be an eternity (2 weeks)! Bernice was able to visit with our Brother-in-law Justin who is home from his second tour in Iraq. She also visited other family members and friends and was able to attend the Activate Prophetic Conference at Harvest Christian Center with fellow MA Angi Thresher. The boys and I were able to send her to the good 'ol USA as a Christmas gift. We are glad she went but even happier she is coming home!


Sao Paulo

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to thank the three of you men for sending the Queen and let us and her be blessed by her visit. I pray and believe that she is coming home to bless you. I love you guys and look forward to seeing you soon.

Anonymous said...

thank you for sharing Bernice with us. We truly enjoyed the blessing and know she will impart what she receive at the conference to you when she gets home. I pray for her safe return to you.
Tammy W

Anonymous said...

I love the slide show at the bottom of your site!!!

Anonymous said...

Love you guys...see you in a few hours:)
xoxoxoxox
Bernice

faganface said...

I'm very glad she came to visit. Now you all need to visit too!!